3D View enhanced, bugs fixed
Together with this bug fix StitchBuddy v2.1.2 includes some minor enhancements, my favorite is the improved 3D view I mentioned earlier:
- 3D effects improved (using gradients): Much better visualization at higher zoom levels
- Jump stitches are ignored when marking the first stitch; until now it was always at (0, 0)
- JEF export corrected: Files were corrupted if a color change happened to be a jump stitch (rare situation with Janome Digitizer 3.0N)
- Alignment of PES files corrected: Offsets to the design's origin were ignored
- Export function supports devices with a smaller capacity (max. 16 MB), formatted with MS-DOS (FAT12)
As you might have guessed StitchBuddy v2.1.2 is a free update for all registered users, and can be purchased for USD 49.95 / EUR 39.95.