21 01, 24 - Filed in StitchBuddy HD
I just released a new update of StitchBuddy HD (for iPhone / iPad): Version 2.3.5 will mostly catch up with recent core additions and corrections which were already incorporated into StitchBuddy for Mac:
- Gunold Poly thread chart added
- Reading VP3 designs fixed
- Janome RE36b hoop orientation corrected
- Icon preview of EXP designs added
The last one is extremely important as a redesigned StitchBuddy HD - as mentioned in this forum discussion
- would rely on iOS capabilities for gallery thumbnails. Melco EXP designs were unsupported due to a conflicting file extensions (which is already claimed by some Apple system files). I was able to fix it at least for thumbnails (previews are still not supported).
Don't hesitate to contact me (or reply to this discussion) if any unforeseen issue occurs
01 01, 24 - Filed in Website
Finally, StitchBuddy users have a home base to connect and share experiences!Read more...
17 12, 23 - Filed in StitchBuddy
Apple has just approved StitchBuddy v3.2.3 which is a small bug fix to improve the import of VP3 designs: On rare occasions threads were still positioned at wrong offsets - a topic already addressed back in 2014 (link
). After some extensive testing (including beta testing by the user reporting this issue) I'm confident it's finally fixed…
28 10, 23 - Filed in StitchBuddy
Apple has just approved a minor - and of course free - update of StitchBuddy for Mac: While the Gunold Poly thread chart was already waiting for quite a time - it will be added to StitchBuddy HD on iOS in the next release - a reported issue was calling for action: When opening the color picker thread colors were changed unintentionally under rare conditions.Read more...
16 09, 23 - Filed in StitchBuddy
Apple has announced that macOS 14 "Sonoma" will be released September 26th, 2023, and StitchBuddy is well prepared.Read more...