21 01, 24 - Filed in StitchBuddy HD
I just released a new update of StitchBuddy HD (for iPhone / iPad): Version 2.3.5 will mostly catch up with recent core additions and corrections which were already incorporated into StitchBuddy for Mac:
- Gunold Poly thread chart added
- Reading VP3 designs fixed
- Janome RE36b hoop orientation corrected
- Icon preview of EXP designs added
The last one is extremely important as a redesigned StitchBuddy HD - as mentioned in this forum discussion
- would rely on iOS capabilities for gallery thumbnails. Melco EXP designs were unsupported due to a conflicting file extensions (which is already claimed by some Apple system files). I was able to fix it at least for thumbnails (previews are still not supported).
Don't hesitate to contact me (or reply to this discussion) if any unforeseen issue occurs
01 01, 24 - Filed in Website
Finally, StitchBuddy users have a home base to connect and share experiences!Read more...